Existing condition of government schools children:• Majority children are belongs to Below Poverty Line
• Majority Parents are illiterates
• 95% children are belongs to SC,ST,BC and Economically Backward Communities
• Parents perform early marriages to girl children
• Children are not having proper diet
• Results are very much poor
• No proper facilities in Schools (like bath rooms, reading rooms, no proper proportion between student and teacher.For above reasons
• We are putting teachers to repeat classes for school children
• For higher education children providing classes through faculty who are well experienced with knowledge in computers (software and hardware), communication skills, and general science.
• Motivate parents to avoid child marriages and from their alcoholic habits.
• Motivate parents the importance of education
• Motivating the children about government benefits which are provided by state and central government for SC, ST, BC and Economically Backward Communities
• Every day we are providing proper diet through one time meal
• Trying to improve their knowledge in communication and general by providing computers with hi end internet facility
• Providing Note books, Text books and other education materials.
• Providing college fees, Exam fees and other fees.
• Providing bus passes, Transport facility by trust vehicle given by SBI and Daily transport charges for some children
• Providing School, college project works through internet and individuals with the help of Xerox, scanning and other.
PSS Trust currently provides the following support services, free of cost, to the under privileged students, who are studying/passed out from government schools in Rangareddy and Medak district:
Pay full tuition fees, exam fees & all educational expenses of these children (for Engineering, Diploma and inter)
Provide food(dinner) during school/college days and both lunch and dinner during holidays
Provide expenses for ad-hoc expenses(transportation, internet access)
Provide post school/college training from teachers & senior students
Provide funds/training for career oriented courses, to help them get jobs.
Provide needed counselling to family members to ensure the child is not married off or sent to work
We continue to support these children by paying the education fees and all expenses needed for them to complete diploma and graduation. We were successful in stopping many child marriage plans for the girls and ensured they completed graduation. Some of these girls have been offered employment in multinational software & banking companies in Hyderabad. Most of these under privileged students have about 5 to 9 years of association with the trust & leave the trust only after they get an employment.