FUTURE PLANS AND EXPANSION
Having established confidence in ourselves, we wish to extend these activities to more underprivileged persons living in the bordering localities of Rangareddy and Medak Districts.
1) To eradicate illiteracy through quality basic education to the poorest of the poor.
2) To pickup the best talented under privileged students from different government schools and teach them during non-working school hours. Our goal is to train them for higher quality education supporting from 9th class to Engineering.
3) To train students to achieve good communication skills.
EXECUTING FUTURE PLANS
1) The present classrooms for computer and education training are inadequate. We need more floor space area, which is at least two times of the present. There is no scope for expansion in the present location as the space is limited.
2) The area likely to be established should be accessible to students, teachers from different localities with easy access to public transport.
3) Planning to construct a permanent building.